Saturday, January 9, 2010

Be Not.

Be not frantic
Take your time
Even if the cosmic clock
Feels like its weighing your every effort down

In time
In time

Your life is unfolding just as it must
In time little one

In time

I am a baby.
Born into the deep sleep of the hollow man.
The deep slumber of Instant gratification.

Be still my heart whispers.
Be still.

Smile. Make life Light.

For no reason should anything
Even your trials sink you to the depths of failure.

There is No such thing!

The true death comes from fearing the source.
Not when our bodies shut down.

Love thy neighbor as you love thy self.


Party each day but keep rest.


I don't give a fuck what they say.
I'm going to elevate my being.

I don't give a fuck what they expect.
I only expect to love daily.


I give a fuck about what you think
But I don't want to show it.

I know love cannot seperate
Who cares really if any one else knows it.


I send you to face the dessert.

Know my love for you is here resting unconditionally.

No comments: