Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Darkness of a Sunny day

Written songs that no one ever sings
Every hour of the day
the sun rays are changing colors
Every moment
we can dance in the rain showers
one confetti rain fall
Sitting on a box of clouds
Smoking away some days
Always curious of the faces
behind the walls
The wall of Faitour smiles
Come one, to be small
I rush away from the moon
Because I feel you
I feel my heart bursting
Splattered love all over
I thought I saw rain drops on the floor
Your eyes the clouds
Don't hurt anymore
Even when rivers run dry
When there's darkness
Beside the light
One final battle
"THE VERY LAST FIGHT"
The red stained shadows
&
Black stained souls.
Peace is now a fashion statement.
No longer the strength
The claw on the run
swooping down on innocent prey
The secrets silence sells

No comments: