Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I'm scared to reproduce.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD YOUNG ONE.
WELCOME TO THE "FREEDOM" OF YOUR YOUTH
WELCOME TO CAPTIVITY
I am the youth
currently speaking
I am completly alone
soul solitude.
The man is after my mind.
I feel my mind is all I have left
Does any one else feel this choke of confusion?
Does any one feel left out of love.
I Trust NO ONE
...
blood shivers through my body
aching chills caresse my spine
up and through out
the naked mind
the bare mime
I've hate inside
this inner light i love so much
Past lives, full of hidden knives
stabbing into me, during any deja vou
razor marks, sacred love
turns at every corner
and the road long and traveled
keep changing below my toes.
longing to be where i may never go
i step my feet into holowed ground
i fall for miles and miles
I Don't forgive you for abanoning me to the wolves out there
Biting me, leaving me with bruises.
I know where to go, but can't you see I'm lost?
These words on your screen
are a scream for help
Can't i help you? Yes you..
far out there
fetched to another land
o' if the worlds exploding
let me go sedated.
i'm am the youth
and over the years
this world has become overrated
...

No comments: